Friday, August 5, 2011

Little B's Room

Ahh, little B's room:) I quite possibly am living out some childhood fantasies by decorating this room. It has been so much fun! I told my husband if it got much cuter I am going to move up there myself:) I got a SUPER cute Pottery barn kitchen off Craigslist that is now fully stocked - you watch - she'll be a total tomboy! Ha! Just my luck!:) The latest addition to Miss B's room is the chalkboard footboard - that sounds a little funny:) lol Anyway, I custom mixed some pink chalkboard paint (tutorial coming soon!) and applied in at the end of her bed. It looks so stinkin cute! In the picture it looks really light but it person it shows up perfectly!




I also worked with Mr. B on a little toy chest set of caster wheels. It was the perfect addition!


I monogramed the headboard as well!


It's turning out just as I pictured it!:)

Happy friday!
J

No comments:

Post a Comment