Friday, August 19, 2011

Meet the Teacher

How can it be?!! Big B is entering kindergarten this year:(
He of course is thrilled - me? ... um, I'll get back to you! lol
I scoured the internet thinking of ideas for a little gift for his new teacher. So yesterday came and still I hadn't gotten anything together:( Final frantic decision? A chalkboard banner for her name. I ended up cutting the apple about two hours before we left to go - because I am soo on top of things! It turned out cute I think!


Big B helped confidently shook his new teachers hand, handed her the present and told her how nice it was to meet her. At that moment I bit my lower lip and silently promised myself a whole pint of Ben & Jerry's if I made it without curling up in a ball in the corner blubbering about where the time has gone. I can report today I am probably two pounds heavier:)

Happy Friday!
J

No comments:

Post a Comment